|Wheel Size||0-21 inch||0-25 inch||0-32 inch|
|Motor||0.75x2kw + 0.25kw||0.75x2kw + 0.40kw||0.75x2kw + 0.40kw|
The aluminum wheel polishing machine is a great tool to get a smooth finish on aluminum parts. It’s mainly targeted to finish aluminum wheels. You can restore old wheels as well with these machines. The wheel size for the Inovatec aluminum wheel polishing machine starts for 14” and goes up to 32” that includes car wheels, truck wheels, and motorcycle wheels.
The aluminum wheel polishing machine uses two motors that operate in very high speeds. As a result, you get a low amplitude of vibration for a smoother surface finish. As the vibration force is low, your workpieces will remain on the far end of the tumbler and won’t impinge themselves. The process takes several hours to complete one cycle.
The Inovatec designed MV series surface finishing machine is specially designed for car wheel surface deburring, refurbishing, polishing. The application including alumina wheels, motorcycle wheels, car wheels as well as huge truck wheels.
The main features for MV series surface finishing machine with 3 high-performance vibratory motors with adjustable frequency motor with low vibratory amplitude.
The wheel is mounted on the bottom of the vibratory bowl with mechanical anchoring device which allows super fine finishing surface of high value-added components
In Inovatec MV vibratory polishing machine, the components parts are not moving freely together with media. During processing, grinding media or polishing media flow systematically around the fixed parts (wheel). This makes a highly continuous surface pattern the same externally and internally.
As the complex surface geometry is finished evenly, some area even hard to reach area can be finished economically.
- Aluminum wheel polishing, refurbishing, grinding
- Medical parts polishing
- Aerospace parts finishing and polishing
- Propellor Parts Polishing
- High-efficiency aluminum finishing
- Consistent operation with zero downtime
- DuPont PU high wear-resistant lining working chamber with 2 drains
- Excellent machine designed for polishing alumina wheel from rough finishing to high luster finishing
- High adaptability to all kinds of wheel size and design, while other parts can also be mounted on the bottom plate
- Included chemical injecting pump
- Variable frequency settings
- Specially designed fixing device for parts
- Ideal for fine grinding, polishing, smoothing automotive wheels
- Producing highly homogeneous surface with complex geometries
- 2 or 3 motors running ensures optimal finishing in a short time
- Parts fixed in the vibratory bowl bottom
- Capable to run continuously for 24 hours
- Control box including all possible setting, including start/stop, vibratory speed inverter for vibratory amplitude control, digital process timer, compound dosing control
Wheel Vibratory Finishing Machine
Wheel vibratory finishing machine is a specially designed vibratory finisher for wheel polishing. It is Ideal for aluminium wheel polishing and also superior for ceramic wheel polishing. Sometimes it is called ceramic polisher or ceramic polishing machine.
We manufacture wheel polisher and tumbler according to German Standard.
- Ideal for fine grinding, polishing, smoothing automotive wheels
- Producing highly homogeneous surface with complex geometries
- 2 or 3 motors running ensures optimal finishing
- Parts fixed in the vibratory bowl bottom
- Capable of running continuously for 24 hours
Wheel vibratory finishing machine is a specially designed vibratory finishing machine for wheel tumbling.
Currently, we have the standard 21 inches design (model MV21) and 30 inches design (Model MV30) machine for wheel polishing.
With the compact design, wheel vibratory finishing machines are perfect for surface grinding, smoothing, polishing, and cleaning.
It is easy to operate and easy to repair.
Also, this machine is extremely user-friendly.
You can discharge the media and load new media types in a short time.
With a combination of finishing media ball, you will receive a mirror finish on your wheels just in a few hours.
The wheel vibratory finishing machine is suitable for all types of wheels.
Whether you are truck wheels, motorbike wheels, bicycle wheels, automotive wheels, ceramic wheels, mag wheels, alloy wheels, or car wheels, we always have the right equipment and fixture for you.
They are commonly used for mobile truck wheel polishing, aluminum wheel polishing machine, aluminum wheel polishing machine, aluminum semi rim polishing machine, and as alloy wheel polishing machines.
The wheel vibratory finishing machine polishes not the only aluminum wheel, but also the titanium wheel and stainless steel wheels.
This type of machine is necessary for the car repair shop.
They use this machine for wheel refurbishing and restorations; no matter the wheel is a casted part, forged part, or a machined part.
While each machine can process one wheel at a time, the vibratory finishing system equipped with the robust vibration drive system and the motors, a frequency converter allows run vibration motor at different speeds.
Besides, a working bowl with wear-resistant PU lining improves the lifetime of the machine.
If you are planning to start a truck wheel polishing service or automotive parts polishing service, then you can invest in one of these machines.
Don’t go for a diy wheel polish machine if you are really serious about your business.
Inovatec machinery has more than 20 years’ industrial know-how in process development and equipment manufacturing.
We have the technical expertise. Therefore you do not need to go through an expensive process of trial and error.
You will get all necessary for your wheel finishing process as we are sure to deliver you the best finish.
Send us a message today and give us the best solution!
Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine FAQ Guide
- 1. What is a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 2. What the components of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 3. How does a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine work?
- 4. Are its polishing process any different from mainstream mass finishing process?
- 5. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 6. Are Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines industry-specific, application-wise?
- 7. What are the most appropriate media material for a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 8. What are Vibratory Wheel Polishing services?
- 9. Is Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine in any different from other Vibratory Finishing Processes?
- 10. Is there a difference in finish quality between Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine and Hand Finishing?
- 11. What workpieces are Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines best for?
- 12. Are there side effects to workpieces that are polished with Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 13. How many workpieces can a standard Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine process simultaneously?
- 14. What are the actual technical merits derivable from a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
- 15. What is the care to be taken in using a Vibratory Deburring Machine?
- 16. What tumbling media to use for Aluminum Wheel Refurbishing and Polishing?
- 17. What tumbling media is used for Ceramic Coated Wheel Polishing?
- 18. How Long Time for How long will one wheel be finished?
- 19. How Long Does the Media Last?
- 20. Wheel Polisher Voltage can be customized or not?
- 21. Will polishing machine can polish painted wheels?
- 22. What the lead time of your wheel polishing machine?
- 23. How long does the polished surface stay in good condition if you do not make powder varnish on it?
- 24. Some customers asked why you can finish one wheel within 3 hours but abroad suppliers polish one wheel within five to six hours?
1. What is a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines are a type of mass finishing that works on a chemical mechanical basis to finish surfaces.
They are specially designed for wheel surface deburring, refurbishing and polishing.
It incorporates vibratory mass finishing technology, with an open-minded and new approach, to Wheel Polishing and Deburring.
The Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine is capable of turning around a dull rim, for good.
Such turn-around results in an eye-catching workpiece with very little labour input, and within a short time.
2. What the components of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
Certain important components make the vibratory wheel polishing machine a functioning mass finisher.
The wheel polisher includes machine body, vibration motors, discharging valve, anti-vibration spring, auto liquid-adding device, media barrel, electric controlling box, screw and nylon fastener.
These are the essential, interconnected hardware or machine parts that make the part feasible. Some of the most prominent parts are:
The work bowl
This is the enclosed space within which the wheels are polished and finished. It harbors the media, compound, and water that combine to grind and polish workpieces. They are usually made of wear-resistant polyurethane, reinforced with special gussets and heat-treated, for stress relief.
This is the machine part which supplies the engine power that kicks the other parts into action.
Most vibratory wheel finishing Machines have control systems that regulate the flow of water and compound for cooling and cleaning effects.
Like other industrial machinery, vibratory wheel polishing machines have electrical control systems. The control board includes push-button controls and display units for all machine functionalities.
Water helps normalize the machine’s cooling system, during the finishing process. It also helps wash away scraped materials from the workpieces.
These are the solid material which put final touches on workpieces. These controlled materials ‘rub-off’ on workpieces, efficiently fine-tuning workpiece surfaces.
These are dry or wet substances that protect the machine itself from corrosion and rust. They mix with the media, to enhance the polishing process.
3. How does a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine work?
A Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine works like any other type of vibratory mass finishing machines – it’s just bigger.
The wheel, media, water, and compound are all put into motion by a vibratory drive system.
It has a work bowl that’s circular and lined with polyurethane or rubber guard.
The work bowl is mounted on a motor, with springs attached underneath it too.
To achieve the desired finish, the workpiece (or wheel) is mounted in the work bowl.
It’s secured with a mechanical anchoring device, to allow all-round finishing.
The motor generates power which vibrates the machine, causing the media to flow systematically around the wheel.
This produces a uniform surface pattern, both externally and internally.
4. Are its polishing process any different from mainstream mass finishing process?
Vibratory Wheel Polishing machines notably produce smoothening effects without causing excess surface wear.
They are thus popular for increasing workpiece durability and longevity.
Their robust vibratory drive system and variable speed control also allow for different processing intensities.
This makes it suitable for all kinds of surface finishing tasks.
Its rotary action makes it distinct, enhancing its compatibility with automation.
They are also typically distinctive, for their big and wide work bowls. This makes them appropriate for mass finishing wheels, which are notoriously big.
5. What are the functionalities of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines enhance and fine-tune the surface quality of wheels.
It uses three vibration motors as vibration source, which can make movement trajectory of abrasive media more various, more efficient.
Such surface refinement includes Polishing, deburring and descaling.
Deburring: This involves the removal of edges and burrs on wheels, which were left after machining. A typical example of deburring is leveling a sharp corner in a wheel, into a rounded corner.
Polishing: This involves the processing of a wheel to produce an enticing surface. To achieve such desired refinement, the appropriate media must be used.
6. Are Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines industry-specific, application-wise?
As a piece of industrial machinery, Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines are very versatile.
They are and can be used in a variety of industries. Some of its industrial usage scenarios include:
The automotive industry benefits so much from the usage of Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine.
Its usage helps in enhancing automotive parts that are put under day-to-day usage.
In particular, the automotive industry uses the Machine in polishing gears & fasteners, engine heads, and motorbike wheels.
They are also perfect for refurbishing automobile components and engine parts, be it cast or forged.
Aerospace and Defense:
In these industries, metal smoothness and strength is usually a crucial requirement for their products.
Manufacturers therein thus use Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines to optimize and give workpieces glossy finishes.
One of the main application is the propeller parts.
Final consumers expect consistent, high-quality finishes on medical device products.
These machines deliver fast enhancement of stainless steel, titanium and cobalt chrome with surgical parts.
Other application scenarios include dental implants, dental tool polishing and many more.
Motorsports products are often associated with glossy and polished outlooks.
Such surface quality is also achieved with the aid of Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines.
7. What are the most appropriate media material for a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines, like all other mass finishing machines, make use of different media.
The type of media appropriate for wheel polishing would depend on the desired finish and processing time.
For most manufacturers, the choice is usually with ceramic media.
And for media shapes, it’s usually better to go with different shapes, to allow all-round consistency.
Some of the most popular choices are Cones, Pyramids, Cylinders, Sphere, Wedges, Tetrahedrons, etc.
Incorrect media choices can result in problems like stuck media in workpiece hole or workpiece damages.
You should, therefore, ensure to learn the technique for making a perfect choice.
8. What are Vibratory Wheel Polishing services?
These are outfits that provide polishing & buffing services for wheel who want to stand out of the crowd by spicing up their old wheels.
9. Is Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine in any different from other Vibratory Finishing Processes?
No, they aren’t. They leverage on the existing vibratory drive technologies to effectively mass finish workpiece.
10. Is there a difference in finish quality between Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine and Hand Finishing?
Indeed, there are quality differences.
Vibratory-polished wheels would always have uniform patterns & finishes – something that isn’t guaranteed with hand polishing.
Moreso, an absent-minded manual finisher could ruin a workpiece, instead of enhancing it.
These amongst other things, make the guaranteed, quality finishes that come with Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines, very suitable.
11. What workpieces are Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines best for?
Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machines have two high-speed vibratory motors designed specifically for wheel smoothing and polishing.
They are also best used for refurbishing and transforming old wheels.
Suitable wheel sizes start from 14′ to 32′ including the motorbike, car, truck wheels and many more.
However, their usage isn’t limited to Wheel Polishing.
There are usually options to remove the anchoring device, to enable polishing of non-wheel workpieces.
12. Are there side effects to workpieces that are polished with Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
All things being equal, the usage of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine shouldn’t result in any damage.
But as with all machinery, there’s a need to operate it responsibly.
For example, if an operator knows not the level of Vibratory intensity to tune in, the workpiece could turn out in worse shape.
13. How many workpieces can a standard Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine process simultaneously?
Standard Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine mass finish in small batches.
You can only, therefore, polish a wheel at a time.
But for small types of workpieces, it is possible to process more than one workpiece simultaneously.
14. What are the actual technical merits derivable from a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine?
Mass finishing a workpiece with a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine gets it a glistening look.
It effectively removes visual defects by polishing the surface, to give it a more appealing outlook.
Vibratory Polishing Machine also helps remove asperities, micro-notches, and roughness, in a workpiece.
This helps give a workpiece greater resistance against various types & forms of metal corrosion.
Essentially, a Vibratory-polished workpiece has a reduced possibility of developing cracks and other imperfections.
15. What is the care to be taken in using a Vibratory Deburring Machine?
Machines – big or small – have usage instructions, that guarantee efficient & effective operations.
To get the most out of a Vibratory Wheel Polishing Machine, certain rules need to be adhered to.
Ensuring the machine is in good condition before usage:
It’s important to habitually check for exterior damages, before putting the machine on.
Doing this helps safeguard the workplace from preventable accidents, including spillings, outbursts, and so on.
Monitoring the tumbling media, compound, water level:
For no reason whatsoever should you allow these levels to become too lowered.
This comes handy where an operator can’t gauge the exact levels needed.
Some deliberately reduce media level to save money or to mass finish more workpieces.
The consequence ranges from a slow process time to component damage, to non-qualitative finishing.
Machines generally need proper and periodic maintenance, including servicing.
This enhances their performance, day-to-day and helps resolve internal operation issues.
16. What tumbling media to use for Aluminum Wheel Refurbishing and Polishing?
Generally, we recommend resin as media of deburring and rough polishing.
Resin is soft and friendly for alloy materials, which won’t scratch the wheel surface when polishing.
It has different fineness from 400 mesh to 1600 mesh. It also has different shapes, such as cone and triangle.
Most frequently for polishing wheels is cone type with 800 mesh.
For brightening polishing, high alumina porcelain and zirconia are preferable options.
They also have different sizes from 1mm to 10mm, most proper is 4 millimetre.
17. What tumbling media is used for Ceramic Coated Wheel Polishing?
We use zirconia ball 3-4mm for ceramic coated wheel polishing. This is a single-stage polishing process.
Usually, this process takes 20-30 minutes with our formulated polishing compound.
18. How Long Time for How long will one wheel be finished?
Three hours, It depends on the requirement of customers towards wheel hubs actually.
We have developed the process for aluminium wheel refurbishing.
Process details as follow:
1st 800# plastic media smoothing for 45 minutes. This process also called cleaning process. Dirty water is flushed away and no recirculation.
2nd zirconia ball polishing for 1.5 hours. This process also called burnishing process. Polishing compound mixed with water in 1:50 and recirculation for polishing.
In addition, you need also take into account the time for media changing, say 15 minutes per process.
19. How Long Does the Media Last?
Zirconia ball is non-abrasive media, so it can use for years if you do not get it lost.
Plastic media is an abrasive media. The media get smaller and smaller as it tumbles.
Finally, it disappeared.
So when plastic media reduces after each process, you can add more media to cover the wheel. (About 40mm higher than the wheel)
The wearing rate of plastic media about 0.5% per hour in the vibratory finishing machine.
20. Wheel Polisher Voltage can be customized or not?
Yes, it can. Just more production time, about 20 to 25 working days. For polishing machine, we suggest customer use it based on 3 phase. It’s more stable than based on single phase.
At the moment, we have also the vibration motor from Oli Italy. This motor can adaptive to the most power supply.
If you choose Oli vibration motor we can reduce the lead time to 2 weeks.
21. Will polishing machine can polish painted wheels?
Sure, Just suggest customers put paint off from the wheels by paint remover liquid.
Then polish the wheel according to our instruction step by step.
22. What the lead time of your wheel polishing machine?
In general, will take 15 to 20 working days if the voltage is the same as in China. (380V 50HZ 3phase)
If not, will take longer about 25 working days.
23. How long does the polished surface stay in good condition if you do not make powder varnish on it?
Applying a clear varnish or any type of clear coat is not necessary.
If the hubs kept clean and do not use harsh chemicals to clean the finish will remain very good.
To get the maximum bright finish, you must change the water and polishing liquid very often. (Use flow-through polishing method instead of circulation)
24. Some customers asked why you can finish one wheel within 3 hours but abroad suppliers polish one wheel within five to six hours?
Our technician tested different methods and use only 2 media instead of 3 media.
We combine the most effective media with polishing compound to make the process faster and effective.