High-Quality Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine Manufacturer from China
- Abrasion-resistant PU materials for wearing and cutting
- Ideal for small & medium size parts deburring and polishing
- Suitable for jewelry, 3D printed parts, stamping parts
- Speed control & optional PLC touch screen
Inovatec MachineryYour Best Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine Manufacturer in China
Inovatec centrifugal disc finishing machine is the high-energy mass finishing process equipment. It is suitable for small to mid-sized parts substantial burr removal and surface improvement.
CD230B centrifugal disc finishing machine with automatic unloading and separation, ideal for more significant parts finishing.
Optional Design & Setting
The Prominent dosing pump is ideal for chemical feeding and pre-mixture of water/compound.
Bosch Rexroth Variable Speed converter allow flexible speed setting
Automatic processing barrel unloading for media/parts discharge and separation.
Siemens PLC & touch screen for process speed, time, water discharge setting
Quality heavy-duty motor is ideal for stable processing and finishing
Integrated vibratory sorting equipment for media and parts separation
Mass Finishing Media
Inovatec offer different tyoes of polisign media which include plastic tumbling media, ceramic polishing media, porcelain tumbling media as well as steel burnishing media. All sizes, shapes, and materials to meet your deburring, polishing, and finishing need.
- Compact 9 liters for small scale jewelry production
- Automatic 230 liter double barrels design available
- Narrow gap 0.1mm & 1mm with gap adjustment
- Lifetime spare parts supply with fast turn around
At least 1 set of our machine
Our machines packed in wooden fumigation boxes.
Usually, 30% advance payment, the remaining 70% paid before delivery.
100% spot letter of credit if large orders.
If it is the first cooperation, we can trade through Paypal.
You can check the goods at any time before shipment.
The vibrating machine can usually ready in 15-25 days.
If your motor power is not 380V 50HZ, then it will be a few days later.
If it is an urgent order, we can arrange it within two weeks.
We are nearest to Shanghai, Ningbo, and Yiwu.
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine
With average speed 60-180 rpm, the action of the centrifugal disc finishing machine is ten times of a conventional vibratory finishing machine.
At the same time, it produces a smoother finish than an industrial vibratory tumbler finishing machine.
Because of the batch process centrifugal disc finisher, it is easy to achieve automation with other accessories (eg, drying, separation, cleaning).
Also, the centrifugal finishing machine increases the daily output.
The metal parts finishing process automated to reduce manual handling costs.
The application of the centrifugal disc finisher includes coin blank polishing, polyester eyeglass frame polishing, jewelry polishing, small gears polishing, belt buckles polishing, keys polishing, etc.
You can use this tumbling machine for metal parts deburring, edge rounding, cleaning, or polishing in the same equipment with different media.
Inovatec centrifugal disk finishing equipment has the following series: CF series with zero gaps centrifugal disc polishing machine, VA series with 0.05mm adjustable difference for small jewelry parts, CD series standard centrifugal disc machine as well as CD series machine with automatic unloading design.
Inovatec centrifugal tumbler is popular throughout the world.
Here are the reasons:
- Wet and dry processing barrel available
- PLC control panel design allows the operator easy to control
- Optional automatic discharge
- Robust mechanical structure with welding reinforcement
- High capacity media/parts loading hopper
- Optional compound/water continuously feed the compound into the industrial parts tumbler machine
- Vibratory screen to collect parts from vibratory tumbler media
Inovatec has rich industrial expertise in centrifugal barrel finishing equipment production.
We not only produce the tumbler deburring machine itself but also deliver the whole process, including the parts tumbler media and compound to use.
We guarantee to get you the best finish on your parts. Send us the inquiry and get the solution today!
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine FAQ Guide
- 1. How do you control the quality of the centrifugal disc finishing machine?
- 2. How many types of centrifugal disc finishing machine do you have?
- 3. What options do you have for centrifugal disc finishing machine?
- 4. How do you choose high-energy centrifugal disk finishing machine size?
- 5. What spare parts do we need to stock for centrifugal disk finishing equipment?
- 6. How to confirm centrifugal disc finishing machine order?
- 7. How much tumbling media to put in the centrifugal disc finishing machine?
- 8. What is the machine power suggested for centrifugal disc finishing equipment?
- 9. What is a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
- 10. How does a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine work?
- 11. What are the working components of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
- 12. How does a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine differ from other mass finishing machine types?
- 13. What is the sectoral or industrial application of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
- 14. What are the benefits of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
- 15. Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine vs Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine
- 16. Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine vs Centrifugal Vibratory Tumbling Machine
- 17. What type of workpieces can a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine work on?
- 18. Fully-automated Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine vs Manual Machines?
- 19. What is the typical spinner speed of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
- 20. How can a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine be properly maintained?
- 21. What type of media does a Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine use?
1. How do you control the quality of the centrifugal disc finishing machine?
Inovatec promised to deliver the highest standard centrifugal disc finishing machine.
There are three reasons for our best centrifugal disk system: best raw materials and components, ISO9001 quality management system and skilled operators.
1) Raw materials
- PU raw materials supplied by USA Dow Chemical
- Vibration motor provided with best China Brand “Shanghai Vibration Motor Co Ltd.”
- The ball-bearing use NSK bearing
- Rigid stainless steel mechanical structure
2) ISO quality management system
- Laser cutting machine ensuring all parts processed precisely according to design
- CNC cutting machine allows parts tolerance within 0. 1mm
- Automatic PU casting machine allows the best hardness and without bubbles
- Shot blasting before coating and PU lining ensure the best adhesion
3) Skilled operators
- Well trained operators with over ten years’ experience
- Strict operational workflow from raw materials to assembly
- Machine trial running before shipment
2. How many models of centrifugal disc finishing machine do you have?
At Inovatec, we have CD series standard centrifugal disc finishing machine, VA series small gap centrifugal disc finishing machine preferred for jewelry polishing, and CF series Zero gap centrifugal disc finishing machine.
For each type of machine design, we can make it semi-automatic with automatic unloading and separation sieve.
We also manufacture automatic centrifugal disc finishing machine with single or double barrels design.
If your part quantity is big, then you can go for large media tumbler machines.
All these machines are capable of tumbling metal arts as well as plastic parts.
3. What options do you have for a centrifugal disc finishing machine?
1) Optional unloading device and barrel with 135-degree tilting angle
2) Optional vibratory finishing media and parts internal rinsing system
3) Optional dosing pump (Brand Prominent or Nanfang Pump)
4) Optional media and parts separation sieve (you can also have double layer separation sieve to sieve out undersized media)
5) Optional noise cover for CD series centrifugal disk finishing system
4. How do you choose high-energy centrifugal disk finishing machine size?
We choose the centrifugal disk finishing machine size according to parts size and batch load capacity.
If the size of your parts around 100-150mm, choose our biggest model CD230B.
If your parts size 50-100mm, select CD120 model.
If your parts are thin with a thickness smaller than 0.5mm, choose our CF series Zero gap centrifugal disc tumbler.
If your pieces are delicate and size between 0.5-0.2mm, choose our VA series centrifugal disk high energy finishing machine.
Besides the machine model, you need also consider the production capacity.
In General, we put polishing media and parts 3:1. If you still don’t know the machine running capacity, contact us and ask for free technical advice.
5. What spare parts do we need to stock for centrifugal disk finishing equipment?
The most frequently changed spare parts are disc, ring and barrels.
The disc rotates, and the PU ring wears against the barrels.
Therefore, you need to change it when it wears out. In general, we change the PU ring every 3-6 months.
6. How to confirm centrifugal disc finishing machine order?
1) Firstly confirm the machine model and size
2) Secondly inform if you want to install an optional device like automatic unloading, separator, noise cover etc.
3) Thirdly tell the machine power supply in your factory. For example, in Australia, industries use 415V 50HZ 3phase power. Single-phase or 2 phase power is not prefered.
4) Fourthly, select the machine colour you like. You can choose in RAL colour chart or Pantone Color chart. Besides, you can also select the PU colour that you prefer.
5) We can do OEM service per your request. For example, we go without the electronic system, and you can install by yourselves. Also, we can put your logo in the machine.
7. How much tumbling media to put in the centrifugal disc finishing machine?
We propose 50%-70% of the barrel capacity.
8. What is the machine power suggested for centrifugal disc finishing equipment?
We suggest 3 phase power supply because it is safer. We accept 220V-480V 3phase power 50/60HZ.
9. What is a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
Centrifugal Disc Finishers combine the three-dimensional action advantage of a vibratory tumbler bowl with the rapid cycle time of the centrifugal barrel finishing machines.
They are standalone workpiece enhancement machines equipped with manual/electric tilting motor for easy workpiece loading and unloading.
Centrifugal Disc Finishers are high-energy, powerful industrial tools.
They offer a grinding performance which is 10 to 30 times higher compared to other mass finishing machines.
10. How does a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine work?
Finishing applications in this machine ranges from aggressive grinding to gentle high gloss polishing.
This is dependent on spinner RPM and the water/compound level in the work bowl.
In a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine, there is a rotating spinner/spinning disc at the base.
The force generated by the motor gears up the spinning/rotating disc into a spinning action.
This causes the media and workpieces in it to move upward and rub against the stationary polyurethane wall of the tub.
This continuous rolling and flowing action does the trick and provides highly efficient and quick finishing.
Or, the workpieces and media are pushed outward on the rotating disc to the stationary sidewall.
As the media is pushed, pressure builds, pushing the media and workpieces upward on the sidewall.
This continues until the media falls back to the centre of the rotating disc in a cyclonic action.
At the end of the centrifugal disc finishing process, the system pivots.
This ushers the mass of media and workpieces/parts onto the screening plate, where separation takes place.
When the centrifugal disc machine pivots back to its processing position, the chips slide back from the media hopper and automatically reload into the work bowl.
This makes it ready for another round of finishing on new sets of workpieces.
11. What are the working components of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
The main technical features of a centrifugal disc finishing machine include the following:
The processing unit (work bowl)
This is the tub within which the grinding and finishing reaction between media and workpieces, take place.
Work bowls of this machine are often lined with hot poured, highly-wear resistant HD polyurethane.
Its lining surface is specially crafted to provide the optimum “grip” for the workpiece-media finishing reaction.
This is the technical component that spins the tub with the machine-generated force.
It’s designed in accordance with Flow technology principles, lined with hot poured, highly-wear resistant HE polyurethane.
Process compound/water system
Most Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines are operated in process compound and/or water flow-through mode.
They thus usually have control systems in place to regulate the flow process.
Like most heavy industrial machinery, centrifugal disc finishing machines possess separate or standalone electrical control systems.
The board includes push-button controls and display units for all machine functions.
This is the wet or dry substance that is introduced into the machine to enhance the finishing process.
It helps to repress the corrosion of the machine and the media.
The machine also requires water to wash away the parts that are shredded from the workpiece.
This is the abrasive substance which is energized by the machine.
The centrifugal force generated makes it hit hard at the workpieces.
This then produces the desired effect and finish.
12. How does a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine differ from other mass finishing machine types?
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine offers 10X higher productivity when compared to other mass finishing machines.
Their usage results in fast, efficient highly-controllable mass finishing operation, with little or no workpiece impingement.
This distinctively makes it suitable for precision, small, fragile parts.
Compared to conventional vibratory deburring tumbler machines and barrel tumbler machines, Centrifugal Disc Finishers are quicker and more effective.
It is also ideal for parts with holes and recesses, with less probability of workpieces impacting each other.
Moreso, their high energy and speeds make them suitable for removing tough burrs.
13. What is the sectoral or industrial application of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines have universal application, from high gloss polishing to aggressive deburring and radiusing.
From ferrous to non-ferrous, plastic or glass, these machines offer unsurpassed quality process measured by customer’s economic benefits.
Their application covers every industry that there is.
Prominent manufacturing process application includes aluminum casting, metal stamping, tool and die, foundries and many more.
Specifically, manufactured parts that centrifugal disc finishing machines are appropriate to include medical devices and implant components.
Also on the list are aerospace alloy materials, firearm components, coins, automotive parts and many more.
14. What are the benefits of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
Functionally, Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines are like any other mass finishing machine.
They help enhance and improve the quality and outlook of workpieces. Some of their specific functionalities include:
Deburring is one of the most common usages of the centrifugal disc finishing machine.
It is the process of removing sharp edges or burrs on metals, left after machining.
A common deburring example is smoothening a sharp corner into a rounded corner in a piece of metal.
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines help refine and smoothen workpiece surfaces to lower the RMS finish.
The nature of surface finishing, however, differs according to the nature and form of media used.
Burnishing involves brightening a workpiece surface to produce a luster finish.
15. Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine vs Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine
Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine makes use of a rotary action, to create the appropriate friction.
The finishing action occurs as the workpieces slide against the media.
All these are done under the scope of a centrifugal force that’s usually 30 times that of gravity.
On the other hand, Centrifugal Disc Finisher, make use of the rotating disc at its base.
The finishing action occurs as the rotating disc is pushed towards the sidewall.
16. Centrifugal Disc Finishing Equipment vs Centrifugal Vibratory Tumbling Machine
Centrifugal Vibratory Tumbler Machine uses a side-to-side movement to shake the tub in a circular path.
The finishing occurs in a scrubbing action as the workpiece and media shear against each other.
On the flipside, Centrifugal Disc Finishing System, make use of a rotating disc at its base.
The finishing action occurs as the rotating disc is pushed towards the stationary sidewall.
17. What type of workpieces can a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Equipment work on?
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine generates forces that are often up to 30 times that of gravity.
This makes them effective for effective and fast workpiece finishing.
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine suitable for small and medium-sized parts deburring and polishing.
You can polish eyeglass frame, ring, necklace, amber stone, watch parts and dental parts in the centrifugal disk finishing machine.
Therefore, whatever might be the material type of the workpiece, Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine can work on them successfully.
18. Fully-automated Centrifugal Disc Finishing System vs Manual Machines?
Fully-automated centrifugal disc finishing systems operate without external human control, input or intervention.
They are desirable for their high-level automation in workpiece loading/unloading, and short processing times.
Automated centrifugal disc finishing machines are well-suited for processing of smaller and delicate parts.
Such include chainsaw links and cutters, springs, washers, pins, rivets, etc.
On the other hand, Manual Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines are industrial systems used for surface grinding, polishing, deburring.
Additionally, they are used for radiusing of machined parts, stamping, or casting workpieces.
However, they operate with total or partial reliance on external human intervention, input, and effort.
Such human intervention could include workpiece transportation from stage to stage, vibratory finishing compound/water draining, and many more.
Still, they are a popular choice because of their affordable and cheaper purchase costs than fully-automated ones.
19. What is the typical spinner speed of a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine?
The typical spinner speed of Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines hovers between 60-250 RPM.
An operator can thus adjust spinner speed in accordance with the finishing needed.
Centrifugal disc finishing machines are faster than the industrial rotary tumbler machines and the vibratory bowl finsihing machines.
20. How can a Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine be properly maintained?
As with all machines, big or small, periodic maintenance is important.
To get the most out of your Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine, therefore, timely upkeep is indispensable.
Some maintenance checks include:
Check the water level:
Every time before machine running, make sure we need to run the machine with water inside and cover the gap between disc and barrel.
If you run the machine dry, you will destroy disc and barrel.
Check the sidewall lining:
The Centrifugal Disc Finishing process involves a lot of wear and tear.
If not correctly monitored, abrasive media could result in drilled holes, causing machine/workpiece damage.
Stabilize the media level:
Some shortchange the media level to save money or to mass finish more workpieces.
The consequence ranges from slow process time to component damage, to non-qualitative finishing.
Don’t be tempted to put in too many workpieces:
Putting in too many workpieces at a time is inappropriate.
That reduces breathing space, making workpieces bounce on top of each other, damaging them.
Ensure to read and understand the manufacturer’s manual.
After some time running, the gap between the disc and barrel will become bigger.
We need to check the gap between the disc and barrel every day.
If the gap is too big or too small, we need to make the adjustment
Usually, the CD series machine gap between 0.5-0.7mm, VA series gap around 0.2-0.5mm. CF series machine is Zero gaps.
Sieve out undersized media:
If tumbling media size too small, they will get stuck in the gap.
Therefore, we need to sieve out little media.
For CD series machine, we need to remove media that below 4mm.
Check the water temperature:
If processing time is more than 2 hours, then the water inside the machine will become hot.
In that case, you need to use recirculation cold water or change for the new water.
Otherwise, the overheated water will damage the PU disc and PU lining.
21. What type of media does a Centrifugal Barrel Finishing Machine use?
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machines are appropriate for use on workpieces of varying materials.
The choice of media model thus depends on the workpiece material.
Some of the most popular media composition includes Ceramic media, Plastic media, Steel media, Corncob, Porcelain media, etc. And for media shapes, the popular choices are Pyramids, Cones, Cylinders, Sphere, Tetrahedrons and many more others.