|Model||Capacity||Motor Power||Speed||Amplitude||PU Lining||Weight||Dimension|
- A means straight wall vibratory tumbler without the separator
- B means curved wall vibratory tumbler with the separator
- AB means curved wall vibratory tumbler with the separator
Information required for ordering:
- Default power supply: 380V 50HZ 3 phase
- Machine by default without control box
- Default color is green per photo
Please inform us if you need an additional device or a different machine power supply.
MOQ: 1 pcs. If you order multiple pcs, a discount would apply.
Suggested payment way: PayPal, West Union, or T/T.
The machines are in stock, but we need 2-3 days to prepare the packaging and organize your customized requirement.
Additional Service for Vibratory Tumbler Purchase:
We suggest suitable media and chemicals for polishing your parts.
We would also recommend your local supplier of the media and compound if you order a small-sized machine.
- Replace manual polishing, automatic polishing and deburring
- No need for workers to take care of the machine during the process
- You can inspect the product during the mass finishing process
- The vibratory tumbler will not change parts original shape and size
- Suitable for all types of metal deburring and polishing
- Suitable for batch processing metal parts
Machine technical details:
- Wear-resistant PU lining, corrosion-resistant, and abrasion-resistant
- Tumbler Media and parts outlet combined
- 3-dimensional vibration rolling and tumbling
Note: To select the right machine, you need to consider your parts’ size, shape, and materials. You can contact us directly to discuss the details processing information for your parts. You can also send your parts to our lab to run the trial.
Economic Vibratory Tumbler
Economic Vibratory Tumbler is ideal for small parts deburring, polishing, cleaning, and burnishing.
Inovatec vibratory deburring tumblers are ideal for processing small batches of small parts.
It is a starter’s model when you don’t have much experience in vibratory finishing.
With the PU cover, vibratory noise can be reduced to a minimal level. The cover also prevents liquid and foam from sputtering.
Even though vibratory tumble deburring equipment is smaller in size, its low cost and high durability make it accessible in the small workshop and rock tumbling enthusiasts.
You can easily remove rust from bolts and nuts using light deburring media.
Also, you can remove unwanted paint from parts using a general cutting plastic media.
If you want to achieve a bright finish, you may use dry polishing media. As the machine is running, you can free your hand to do other tasks.
Besides, you can also make your small scale laboratory test with a vibratory tumbler bowl before industrial-scale production.
It is easy to set up the test and easy to clean.
The small deburring vibratory tumblers are available in both wet and dry processing.
The wet model is also called a burnishing compound tumbler.
They create aggressive deburring, mild smoothing to fine polishing with different types of media used.
The standard electrical power supply for the machine is 220V single phase 50HZ for most Asian and European countries.
We are also available for 110V single phase 60HZ for the North American market.
Inovatec is the professional vibratory tumbler manufacturers in China.
We have over 20 years’ experience in vibration tumbling machine production.
We consistently develop new processes and tumbler polishing machines to improve your parts and reduce the cost.
Our ISO9001 certified machinery promised to have the top quality in China.
From the moment you contact us, you will receive excellent service with professional personnel, extensive industry knowledge as well as fast response.
Contact us today and get the instant quote now!