|Model||Capacity||Size||Motor||Weight||Speed||Chamber Diameter||PU thickness|
1. Grinding bucket 2. Basement 3. Electric cabinet 4. Control Panel
CD Series Automatic Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine
The CD series from Inovatec is a perfect choice if you need a high-efficiency polishing machine. CD stands for Centrifugal Disc finishing machines. These machines work 30x faster than regular vibratory finishing machines. They are suitable for large-scale environments where keeping the processing time down is crucial.
Depending on the speed of the centrifugal spinner, you can achieve great polishing results and aggressive deburring with ease.
CD series automatic centrifugal disc finishing machines are high energy mass finishing machines.
They are equipped with an automatic discharge function where you don’t have to invest in manual labor to separate the media once it’s done.
The automatic centrifugal disc polishing machines come in a lot of sizes that start from 12L to 23L. You can customize the size according to your needs as well.
- Easy to operate
- Compact design for space-saving
- Process timer setting
- Speed adjustments on the go
- Barrel unloading and discharge come as optional
- Forward and backward movement (optional)
- Automatic discharge after polishing
- Integrated separation sieve
- Polishing parts for a great luster
- Works for parts not bigger than 200mm and over 1mm in thickness
Structure drawing for clearance adjustment of the revolving disc
- 1. Adjustable screw
- 2. Connecting sleeve (being connected into an integral whole with the revolving disc)
- 3. Spindle
- 4. Revolving disc
After removing the locking bolt and the central cover, adjust part 1 (adjusting screw): to reduce the clearance, screw part 1 clockwise, it moves down, which will cause parts 2 and 4 to move up. If there is no clearance at the pitching-in between part 1 and part 2, put a steel washer on the top of part 3, the spindle, and then start adjusting (the inner diameter of the washer must be smaller than the diameter of the spindle).
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine Introduction
Centrifugal disc finishing machines are typically for small to medium-sized component surface finishing applications.
For special finishing requirements, the centrifugal disc finishing machine is specially used for super fine and mirror finishing or special surface finishing of specific components.
- The processing bowl is cast with DuPont hot molded PU lining with thickness 20-25mm for long service time and high durability
- Disc rotating system
- High-speed control with an optional speed inverter from Bosch Rexroth
- Adjustable gap between disc and ring
- Water process system
- Compound/water dosing system available with a tap
- PLC touch screen control with Siemens optional
- Rigid machine construction
Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine Working Principle
The rotating disc with speed 60-250 RPM pushes the tumbling media and component mixture upward to the wall of the processing bowl and downward to the processing bowl center.
With reduced acceleration force and enhanced gravity force, the mixture slides back down to the disc where it is again accelerated.
Depending on the disc rotation speed, the water level as well as media/compound combination, the finishing applications vary from fast grinding to super fine mirror polishing.
The high energy centrifugal disc finishing machine offers productivity 10-30 times higher compared with the conventional vibratory finishing process.
Application of the Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine
The area of application includes deburring, surface grinding, radiusing, and polishing of components with a thickness of around 0.2mm and larger gear components with more than 150mm.
Typically stamping parts, casting parts as well as machined parts and tuned parts processed with high speed of the centrifugal disc finishing machine can achieve desirable performance in a relatively short processing time.
Besides, it can achieve a high degree of automation with a combination of other different finishing technologies according to user requirements.
Product Features of the Centrifugal Disk Finishing Machine
- Tilting angle of processing bowl up to 135°
- Optional circular pipe to rinsing and compound dosing
- Gap adjustment for the machine for disc and ring
- With automatic control processing bowl that can be tilted mechanically with a motor gear
- The screens can be changed easily and not requiring special tools and devices
- Customized screen size and shape available
- Optional double layer screen available for remove undersize media
- Optional media and component rinsing device