|Model||Capacity||Surface Diameter||Weight||Motor Power||Rotary rpm||Barrel Opening|
Economic Rotary Barrel Polishing Machine Functions
- Economic rotary barrel polishing machine utilizes horizontal barrel tumbling.
- We have options of rubber lining and PU lining. Rubber lining is suitable for high-temperature tumbling. On the other hand, PU lining is more wear-resistant than rubber lining. PU lining is resistant to corrosion and abrasion. Besides, it prevents parts from impacting each other.
- We can also have no-lining steel rotary barrels. These barrels are suitable for stainless steel ball media or steel parts tumbling.
- The barrel can do forward and backward rotations. With appropriate inclination, it is easy to unload the parts and finishing media.
- A rotary barrel polishing machine is the simplest mass finishing machine. It is easy to operate and easy to maintain. In addition, it is the most economical machine.
- Rotary barrel polishing machine is suitable for die casting parts, forging parts, and laser cutting parts.
- The typical application of the machine includes deburring, polishing, grinding, oxidation layer removal, and rust removal.
- The size of the machine starts from 50 liters to 100o liters. Also, we can customize the machine size for your parts and use.
Economic Rotary Barrel Polishing Machine Features:
The rotary barrel polishing machine adopts the horizontal rotary drum system. Lined with rubber or PU (polyurethane), the barrel resists abrasion and acids and it prevents parts from hitting each other. Driven by motor and belt, the rotary speed is 33-50 rpm. The rotary barrel polishing machine is suitable for hardware, electronics, plastics, jewelry parts deburring, radiusing, degreasing, re-rusting, and surface polishing.
- High-efficiency batch processing, improve productivity 5-10 times
- Suitable for both big and medium-sized parts finishing, especially for parts with special geometries
- Low noise, easy to operate. The barrel can forward and backward easily
- Easy to operate, one person can operate the machine
- Long service life, stable operation
- Able to customize machine according to clients’ requirement
For stainless steel, iron, copper, zinc, aluminum, magnesium alloys, and other materials, such as stamping, die-casting, casting, forging, wire, ceramics, jade, coral, synthetic resin, plastic, porcelain, etc. Rust removal, rough polishing, precision polishing, gloss polishing, black film removal, blackhead, fine grinding, chamfer polishing