|Model||Capacity||Machine power||Rotation speed||PU lining||Net weight||Dimension|
Features of Tilt Rotary Drum Polishing Machine
The drum polishing machine adopts a tilting rotary drum barrel, and the inner drum is covered with PU rubber lining, which is resistant to acid and alkali, and abrasion, and it can prevent workpiece damage.
A rotary barrel machine is a mass finishing machine.
- Suitable for batch finishing of small and medium-sized workpieces, especially for workpieces with irregular cavity holes.
- It has the advantages of low noise and convenient operation.
- Frequency converter speed regulation, time control, the barrel can be arbitrarily rotated, with a proper inclination
- Hexagonal or octagonal barrel design
- You can unload the barrel either manually or electrical control
Application of Tilt Rotary Drum Polishing Machine:
- Suitable for small and medium-sized parts deburring and polishing, for example, button and plastic eyeglass frame polishing and smoothing
- Suitable for small workpieces, such as jewelry, electronic hardware, powder metallurgy, etc
- Suitable for polishing machinery such as black film removal, fine grinding, deburring, chamfering, polishing, mixing of materials, etc.