VA20 Adjustable Small Gap Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine (Wet/Dry) Deburring Machine Polishing Machine
|Type||Total capacity||Maximal workpiece||Barrel speed||Voltage||Power||Motor speed||Dimensions||Weight|
|VA9||9||20||0-450||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.37||1340||606 x 660 x 1220||100|
|VA9-2||9X2||20||0-450||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.37X2||1340||972 x 660 x 1220||160|
|VA9-3||9X3||20||0-450||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.37X3||1340||1410 x 660 x 1220||220|
|VA20||20||25||0-450||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.75||1380||700 x 790 x 1440||140|
|VA20-2||20X2||25||0-450||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.75X2||1380||1160 x 790 x 1440||235|
|VA20-3||20X3||25||0-400||220 V/ 50-60 Hz||0.75X3||1380||1690 x 790 x 1440||330|
|VA38||38||30||0-400||380 V/ 50-60 Hz||2.2||1430||890 x 800 x 1440||220|
|VA38-2||38X2||30||0-400||380 V/ 50-60 Hz||2.2X2||1430||1490 x 800 x 1440||370|
|VA38-3||38X3||30||0-450||380 V/ 50-60 Hz||2.2X3||1430||2130 x 800 x 1440||530|
Centrifugal Disc Finisher VA Series Product Description
The VA series machines are also known as gyrate polishers and we have multiple variants available in our inventory. The VA9, VA20, and VA38 to be more specific. These machines have a small gap design to achieve maximum efficiency in processing thin jewelry parts. Whether it’s an earring or a pendant, you can rely on these machines to process intricate designs.
- Disc pendants and the griding barrel are made of Dow chemical from the USA
- A spiral device is used to adjust the gaps
- Automatic heat radiation for maximum performance
- Equipped with speed control, timer control, and forward/reverse movement
- Automatic water recycling for cooling
- Compound dosing system for wet machine
- Used for polishing intricate wristwatch parts
- Polishing jewelry parts
- Polishing complex electronic components
- Polishing 3D printer parts
Introduction for VA Series Centrifugal Disk Finishing Machine
The patented adjustable gap system of the VA series enables a precision of 0.05mm.
This unique setting of the gap between the disc and the ring of the barrel makes super fine polishing granules to be possibly used as media.
The VA series model, therefore, produces the superior polishing surface with the lowest processing cost.
Besides, the customized process prevents the gap from overheating.
Working Principle for VA Series Jewelry Polishing Machine
During this process, the components are processed in a barrel-shaped container where finishing media and components make a rotational relative movement.
The media inside the container is driven by the centrifugal force of the disc generated from the bottom of the container.
The disc is separated from the container wall by an adjustable gap where the water is flowing through in the wet processing machine.
In a dry processing machine for fine polishing, however, the gap is there for disc rotating.
The centrifugal force with different media acts on the surface of the components giving different finishing results, which will offer at least 20 times high productivity compared with the vibratory finishing process.
During wet surface finishing processing, constant water and compound flow takes away the wear-off debris.
This leaves the components of a fresh and clean surface.
VA Series Centrifugal Disc Finishing Machine Application
Suitable for small to medium-sized production capacity, especially suitable for flexible production with small batches of multi-category production.
VA series centrifugal disc finishing machine feature:
- Lower capital investment compared with CF ZERO gap machine model
- The system model can be customized according to customer requirement
- Better cost-effective
- High efficient machine design with already in-hand experience and process
- Superior surface finishing
- Deburring machine, polishing machine, buffing machine
- VA20 high-precision centrifugal disc finishing machine outside view drawing
- Frame 2. Grinding Barrel 3. Electrical Control Box 4. Handle 5. Cycle Water Device (Inlet Valve) 6. Screen 7.Collector
Instruction Of Water System
- Pump 2. Fitting 3. Quick Fitting 4. Tube-Circular Water 5. Bend 6. Valve-Control Quantity Of Water 7. Plastic Drainpipe 8. Water Tank-ratio of grinding 9. Plug into the socket under the electric box 10. Pump Plug
Installation of VA series centrifugal disc finishing machine:
- 1. Assemble 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 as a set, Put the pump into the water tank;
- 2. Assemble the support on the top of the barrel;
- 3. If you want to use the water comes down from 7 circularly to drain water to the water tank.